What a beautiful day to start out this March! Let’s enjoy a little writing and lots of time outside this month.
- Do you think school uniforms are still an important part of Japanese education?
- Write about a memory of a school uniform. (wearing it yourself, or seeing it on someone else, etc.)
- When was the last time you sang out loud?
- Do you think there are any benefits to singing?
- The Momo Challenge. Did you hear about this news? Why do you think fake scare stories like this are easily spread from person to person?
- Do you like scary stories or movies? Why are horror movies/stories popular?
- Write about a spring vacation memory. It could be your own, a relatives or an imagined one.
- Write about a first day of —— memory. What happened on the first day of something new? (for example: school, living in a new house, being a mother or father, at a new job, owning a car or something)
I am just back from a lovely week with my uncle in the Philippines. While we were away I noticed a lot of my daily habits that I didn’t do while overseas. I thought, let’s write a bit about our habits this month.
- How do you do your grocery shopping? Do you have any special habits?
- Have you ever used a grocery home delivery service? Why? Did/do you like the service?
- Which do you prefer baths or showers? Why?
- This month is the Kumbh Mela in India. An important spiritual festival where devotees bathe in the Ganges River to wash away their sins. Have you ever participated in a spiritual bathing ritual?
- Do you have a morning routine? How do you start your day?
- Do you have an evening routine? How do you end your day?
- The Tokyo Olympics are just a year and 5 months away. Do you have plans to try to see any events? (Live or on TV)
- What kinds of sporting events do you enjoy watching?
Happy New Year! May there be many things worth writing about in 2019! Let’s get to it.
- Where do you want to go this winter?
- Why don’t you want to go anywhere this winter?
- What is your favorite condiment?
- What is your least favorite condiment?
- What is your favorite (or least favorite) mode of transportation?
- What is your favorite news source?
- What is the best news source?