Here we go, this month’s recipe! At 英語でランチ this February, we will be making all sorts of pancakes.
There is still room for more at our 英語でランチ cooking class. If you would like to join us, please make a reservation by Feb 21st. Cost ￥1500.
Pancake Art Batter
|200g pancake mix
1 eggs (beaten)
180mL milk (or water)
|1. In a reusable condiment bottle, add the pancake mix, milk, and egg. Shake vigorously until well mixed.
2. Pre-heat and oil a frying pan or hot plate (160ºC).
3. Quickly, draw your favorite design.
4. If you add fruit, be sure to cover with extra batter.
Extra-Fluffy Pancake Batter
|500g pancake mix
(white and yolk separated)
(sunflower or coconut)
|1. In a clean bowl mix pancake mix, milk, egg yolk and oil.
2. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until they stand up in peaks.
3. Gently, fold the eggs whites into the pancake batter.
4. Cook on pre-heated hot plate (160ºC) or frying pan.
|1 apple, peeled and diced
½ apple, grated
1 tbsp lemon juice
|1. In a small sauce pan, heat grated apple and apple pieces with lemon sauce.
2. Once it boils reduce to a low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, add a dash of cinnamon and let stand until ready to use.