This self study class is for those who are looking for a little support for their independent English study. Joining the challenge you commit to study a little English every day. Twice a month you will also have a one on one consultation with our native English speaking teacher. These check-ins can happen at International Club or be done online via Facebook Messenger, Skype or Gmail chat.
The challenge is open to all International Club members (new members are offered a special 50% discount on their first challenge)
To register for the next 30 day challenge contact us today!
|What to study||Notes|
|Day 1||New Reading
1. Read the article
2. Look up the underlined words, search new words
3. Copy the article into your notebook
|Day 2||1. Rewrite the article in your notebook (again).
2. Read the passage out loud 3 or more times
|Day 3||New Listening
1. Listen to the reading of the article.
(Listen once without looking at the text, then listen again with the text, listen one more time without looking)
|Day 4||1. Read the article out loud 3 or more times|
|Day 5||Dictation: Use the listening file to do a dictation.
1. Listen to the whole article once
2. Listen again while writing the article
|Day 6||Writing & Reciting
1. Answer the questions related to the article.
2. Practice reciting the article (one paragraph at a time)
|Day 7||Recite & record
1. Record your recitation of the article and email it to Maryszka
|Day off||Get feedback on your recitations
(make your reservation with Maryszka)