What a beautiful day to start out this March! Let’s enjoy a little writing and lots of time outside this month.
- Do you think school uniforms are still an important part of Japanese education?
- Write about a memory of a school uniform. (wearing it yourself, or seeing it on someone else, etc.)
- When was the last time you sang out loud?
- Do you think there are any benefits to singing?
- The Momo Challenge. Did you hear about this news? Why do you think fake scare stories like this are easily spread from person to person?
- Do you like scary stories or movies? Why are horror movies/stories popular?
- Write about a spring vacation memory. It could be your own, a relatives or an imagined one.
- Write about a first day of —— memory. What happened on the first day of something new? (for example: school, living in a new house, being a mother or father, at a new job, owning a car or something)