So, I blinked and already 10 days of Reiwa has slipped by. How is the new era treating everyone? My hope for the newly enthroned emperor is that he continue in his father’s footsteps bringing unity and spreading the word of peace across Japan.
Now, time to get writing. Since we are a bit late starting this month, I will just provide 6 topics to choose from. Feel free to do as many as you like.
- What can we do at home to conserve water?
- When you travel away from home or overseas, what food do you miss the most?
- Imagine a world without garbage collection. How would it affect your life?
- Do you ever use coupons? When and where? Do you think coupons are a good way to attract customers?
- What is your favorite story for reading out loud?
- The spring Road Safety Week is starting May 11th. What are some areas of road safety that you believe can be improved?