Welcome to our 21st year together! Since 1998 International Club has been working to make friends, build connections and improve the lives for all living in our community. Let’s make this another great year of connectivity.
Down to business:
September Journal Starters:
- Are we happy with the i-phone/smartphone? (This question was born out of a recent series of discussions with several students. For those of you who would like to explore the topic more, please share how you think the i-phone and other smart phones have improved or impoverished our lives.)
- Have you ever tried acupuncture, chiropractic therapy or other alternative health treatments? Why or why not? Did you have any benefit from the treatment?
- Which do you prefer zoos or aquariums?
- If you could (easily) keep an exotic animal, what would you like to have?
- Write about a time you watched people singing.
- The Rugby World Cup is set to start Sept 20th. Have you ever played or watched rugby? What are some of the benefits/problems of hosting the World Cup of Rugby in Japan?
- What is your favorite autumn flower? Write a memory about it.